By Sarah Klein
There’s no reason to be bored and sitting at home this winter, as the city’s Winter 2010 Leisure Guide is now available.
You can begin to plan your activities by picking up a copy at at all civic arenas, pools, libraries, leisure centres or online. Winnipeg Free Press subscribers will find their copy in today’s paper.
Registration begins Monday, December 14 at 9 a.m.
Here’s how to register:
- Leisure Online: (visit winnipeg.ca) a login ID and PIN, and a credit card are required. Set up an account prior to registration day by calling 311 – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, or by visiting any civic pool or the Fort Rouge Leisure Centre (located at 625 Osborne Street).
- Call 311: register at anytime of the day or night.
- In-person: visit 395 Main Street or any civic pool location.
- Drop-off completed forms at any of the following locations:
- Fort Rouge Leisure Centre, 625 Osborne Street
- Freight House, 200 Isabel Street
- Main floor, 395 Main Street
- St. James Civic Centre, 2055 Ness Avenue
- Pick up or your mail your registration forms to 395 Main Street, Winnipeg, MB. R3B 3N8