By Sarah Klein
The Winnipeg Regional Health Authority will scale back its mass H1N1 immunization clinics beginning Monday.
Earlier in the week, the WRHA said a select number of locations were not receiving the traffic volume as others.
Because of that, only the following eight locations will now be available to administer the H1N1 vaccine:
- St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church (2255 Grant Ave.)
- Portage Place Shopping Centre (393 Portage Ave.)
- U of M, Fort Garry Campus (Rm 210, 2nd floor University Centre)
- Holy Eucharist Parish Centre (460 Munroe Ave.)
- Grant Park Shopping Centre (1120 Grant Ave.)
- St. Paul the Apostle Parish Centre (2400 Portage Ave.)
- Indo-Canadian Arts & Cultural Centre (479 St. Mary’s Rd.)
- Garden City Shopping Centre (2305 McPhillips St.)
Clinics will be open 9:30 a.m. to 8 p.m., excluding Friday, when clinics close early at 4 p.m.