By Sarah Klein
Louis Riel Day is Monday, which means a disruption and alternate operating hours to some city services.
– There will be no garbage or recycling pickup. Tuesday will be Recycling Day 5.
– Winnipeg Transit will operate on a Sunday schedule.
– Assiniboine Park will be open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
– Swimming pools will be closed, with the exception of the Pan Am Pool from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
– The Animal Services Agency, Leisure Centres and all civic offices will be closed.
More information is available by calling 311.
If you’re looking for something to do, you may also want to check out the Festival du Voyageur, or Portage Place Shopping Centre, where local arts performing group Momentum Aerial will perform two free acrobatic shows at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. in Edmonton Court.