The Winnipeg Airports Authority has been named one of Manitoba’s Top 25 Employers for 2013.
“We are proud to once again be named one of Manitoba’s Top 25 Employers,” said Barry Rempel, president and CEO of the WAA. “Our organization’s success can be directly related to focus on a vision to serve our stakeholders, embodying the corporate values of respect, integrity and service excellence.”
Other companies shortlisted include:
- Aboriginal Peoples Television Network Inc.
- Boeing Canada Operations Limited
- Canad Inns
- Cargill Limited
- Ceridian Canada Ltd.
- Civil Service Superannuation Board of Manitoba
- Manitoba Blue Cross
- Manitoba Hydro
- Manitoba Liquor Control Commission
- Manitoba Lotteries Corporation
- Manitoba Public Insurance Corporation
- Manitoba, Government of
- Monsanto Canada Inc.
- New Flyer Industries Canada ULC
- Red River College
- Seven Oaks General Hospital
- St. John’s-Ravenscourt School
- St.Amant Inc.
- Standard Aero Limited
- True North Sports & Entertainment Limited
- University of Manitoba
- Université de Saint-Boniface
- Winnipeg Airports Authority Inc.
- Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
- Workers’ Compensation Board of Manitoba