Some of the best television commercials in the world will be screened for a local audience in December at the Winnipeg Art Gallery.
The winners of the 2014 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity are coming to the WAG for public screenings in the Muriel Richardson Auditorium.
Tickets are on sale now for $12 for WAG members, seniors and students, and $14 for non-members.
Screenings will run the following times:
- Thursday, December 4 at 7 p.m.
- Friday, December 5 at 7pm, 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 6 at 1:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m., 7 p.m., 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 11 at 7 p.m.
- Friday, December 12 at 7 p.m., 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 18 at 7 p.m.
- Friday, December 19 at 7 p.m., 9:30 p.m.
The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity is the world’s biggest celebration of creativity in communications with more than 24,000 entries from all across the globe.