A short-term contingency plan has been put in place after a burst water pipe flooded much of ACCESS Winnipeg West on Sunday.
The clinic on the Grace Hospital campus is closed while the significant damage is assessed.
A registration centre in the main lobby of the hospital will be redirecting clients to the following locations:
- Primary Care Clinic relocated to former Social Work offices, lower level Grace Hospital – Community Mental Health and Mental Health PACT Team relocated to Mental Health Department (PAS), Grace Hospital
- Home Care relocated to Auditorium, Grace Hospital
- Switchboard to co-locate with Grace Hospital Switchboard
- Public Health Nurses relocated to 1001 Corydon Avenue
- Audiology/Speech Language relocated to Deer Lodge Centre
- Child & Family Services management staff will operate remotely
Family Services Programs
- Community Living disABILITY Services relocated to 280Broadway
- Children’s disABILITY Services relocated to 111 Rorie Street
- marketABILITIES Program relocated to 111 Rorie Street
- Early Learning & Child Care relocated to 111 Rorie Street
- Employment and Income Assistance relocated to 111 Rorie Street (clients please call 204-948-4000)