A man and two youths face charges after Winnipeg police say they broke into several garages in the city.
Cops were called to the area of Watt Street and Washington Avenue on Saturday morning for a report of another break-in.
The trio was arrested with the help of the canine unit and found to all have stolen property in their possession, police say.
The three are said to be responsible for 10 break-ins, including:
- Three in the 200 block of McIntosh Avenue
- 200 block of Poplar Avenue
- 200 block of Union Avenue
- Four in the 500 block of Washington Avenue
- 500 block of Ottawa Avenue
Two vehicles on Jamison Avenue were also found to have been broken into.
A 33-year-old man, along with a 14-year old boy and 15-year-old girl, all of Winnipeg, have been charged with numerous property-related offences.
They remain in custody.