Home » News » Pants on Fire!

Pants on Fire!

June 7, 2009 5:47 PM | News

From WinnipegFreePress.com:

Pants on FireFire officials said they responded to the Quest Inn Downtown on Ellice Avenue just after 11:30 p.m. (Friday night).

A spokesman for the hotel said a smouldering cigarette started a fire in a pair of pants on the floor of a bathroom in one of the guest’s room just after 11:30 p.m. Friday night.

He said there was some smoke but no injuries or significant damage to the hotel.

Rumours that the owner of the pants was dancing to Disco Inferno prior to the fire are unconfirmed.

Tags: Fire | Funny