RS Talent Search is on the hunt for actors and extras to take part in a training video to be shot next month in Winnipeg.
According to a release sent out late Monday night, the casting call is seeking both males and females who fit these descriptions:
– Factory worker 1, Age 30 – 60, English Speaking
– Factory worker 2, Age 30 – 60, French Speaking
– Factory Supervisor 3, Age 30 – 60, French Speaking
– Office worker 1, Age 30-60, English speaking, (preference Aboriginal decent.)
– Office worker 2, Age 30-60, French speaking. (preference Aboriginal decent.)
– Office worker 3, Age 30-60, French speaking
– Executive Chef, Age 30-60, French speaking
– Apprentice cook, Age 20-40, French speaking
– Male voiceover, French speaking
Background actors and also required, and all filled positions will be paid. All roles are Non-Union.
Applicants must have acting experience and submit a headshot and resume to email@example.com. The deadline is Friday August 21, 2009.
You can apply online at: www.freewebs.com/rstalentsearch/onlineform.htm
RS Talent Search also requires successful applicants to pay them 15% commission.
Auditions will be held August 25, 26 from 4:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Shooting dates are September 1, 2 and 3.