Home » Videos » Fort Richmond Fire Causes $100,000 Damage

Fort Richmond Fire Causes $100,000 Damage

October 14, 2009 12:40 PM | Videos

A home in Winnipeg’s Fort Richmond area went up in flames shortly after 10 a.m. Wednesday morning.

Crews were still on scene assessing the damage on Bryn Mawr Road by early afternoon, which is estimated to be about $100,000.


No one was in the home at the time.

UPDATE: October 15 — A fire spokesperson tells us the cause of the blaze is being contributed to an electrical problem caused by faulty wiring.

ChrisD.ca video


Tags: Fire