With the Easter weekend almost here, a number of city services and offices will be reduced and closed.
- All civic offices will be closed on Friday, April 22 and Monday, April 25, 2011.
- There will be no garbage or recycling pickup on Friday or Monday. Collection will resume on Tuesday, April 26 as Day 1.
- The Brady Landfill will be open on Friday and Monday from 5:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- All city libraries will be closed on Friday, Sunday and Monday.
- Winnipeg Transit will operate on a Sunday schedule on Friday. A small number of routes will be cancelled on Monday. Visit WinnipegTransit.com for further details.
- Leisure Centres will be closed on Friday and Monday.
- Swimming pools are closed Friday, except the Pan Am Pool (10 a.m. to 2 p.m.) and Cindy Klassen Recreation Complex (2 p.m. to 6 p.m.)
- The Animal Services Agency will be closed on Friday and Monday. Regular weekend hours are 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
St. Vital Centre — Closed Friday and Sunday
Polo Park Shopping Centre — Closed Friday and Sunday
The Forks — Open Friday and Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
ChrisD.ca is Winnipeg's only independent digital news outlet, producing reliable journalism and localized content since 2007. As we grow as a company, so do our expenses into creating the news, sports and entertainment coverage you've come to expect from us. We ask that if you enjoyed reading this article that you consider making a small donation towards our efforts. It would be greatly appreciated in helping us reinvest to expand our reach and hire additional freelance reporters and photographers. Thank you!