Home » News » Man Dies in Dauphin House Fire

Man Dies in Dauphin House Fire

July 5, 2011 2:23 PM | News


By Brian Schultz

A 24-year-old man died this past Sunday after the home he was in caught fire.

The blaze broke out in Dauphin at about 6 a.m.

RCMP say the man was found in the home when firefighters arrived.

The cause of the fire has been contributed to an electrical malfunction and is not considered suspicious.

Damage is deemed extensive in the basement and lower level of the two-storey home.

No damage estimate is available.


Tags: Death | Fire | RCMP