It’s been a busy year at ChrisD.ca, as we look back on the top 10 self-produced videos that brought in the most views over the past year.
1. A preview of Winnipeg’s new James Richardson Armstrong International Airport (read story)
2. Behind the scenes at U2’s 360º concert at Canad Inns Stadium (read story)
3. Brandon fights back the rising Assiniboine River (read story)
4. Behind the scenes at Corus Entertainment’s new radio studios at Polo Park, housing Power 97, CJOB and Groove FM (read story)
5. A look at production on the set of the movie “Beethoven Saves Christmas,” filmed in part on Corydon Avenue (read story)
6. A pickup truck goes rogue at the Red River Floodway at the start of flood season (read story)
7. A multi-million dollar blaze destroys the home of a prominent Winnipeg CEO in Linden Woods just days before Christmas (read story)
8. The Manitoba government announces funding to research clinical trials of the “liberation treatment” (read story)
9. Anaheim Ducks forward Teemu Selanne returns to Winnipeg and gives his post-game thoughts after a 5-3 loss to the Winnipeg Jets (read story)
10. Hockey fans rally at Portage and Main after a premature newspaper report claimed the Atlanta Thrashers were moving to Winnipeg. About two weeks later, the official announcement was made that a NHL franchise would be returning to the city. (read story)
ChrisD.ca is Winnipeg's only independent digital news outlet, producing reliable journalism and localized content since 2007. As we grow as a company, so do our expenses into creating the news, sports and entertainment coverage you've come to expect from us. We ask that if you enjoyed reading this article that you consider making a small donation towards our efforts. It would be greatly appreciated in helping us reinvest to expand our reach and hire additional freelance reporters and photographers. Thank you!