UPDATE: This contest is now over and a winner has been drawn.
ChrisD.ca and TELUS are giving away a shiny new 16 GB Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone (read our review).
Fresh to hit the market only a few weeks ago, the Galaxy S4 sports the world’s first-ever full HD Super AMOLED display, with the five-inch screen showcasing images in stunning resolution. And with a nifty Dual Camera mode (including a 13-megapixel rear camera), you can capture life’s moments in as many ways as you can think of — and enjoy them seamlessly through the TELUS LTE network experience while you’re at it.
How do I win?
- Leave a comment below stating why you would like to win the Samsung Galaxy S4. Be sure to use a valid e-mail address.
- Share this contest link with friends via Twitter (make sure you’re following @ChrisDca) by copying and pasting the following Tweet: Win a #SamsungGS4 from @ChrisDca and @TELUS http://bit.ly/gs4telus
- Like our Facebook page.
Each method above is worth one (1) entry for a maximum of three chances per person. Good luck!
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is available on TELUS’ blazing fast 4G LTE network for $199 on a 3-year term with a minimum $50 monthly plan before tax or $650 month-to-month. Throughout the month of May while quantities last, buy a white Samsung Galaxy S4 from TELUS and show your support for breast cancer prevention. Visit TelusMobility.com/pink for details.
- Effortless innovation: Features like Smart Pause, Air View, Air Gesture and Optical Reader detect your motions, face and voice to enable screen control with no need for finger touch activation (and you can use the screen with gloves, too).
- Group Play: Like to share what you love? Connect with those around you to play and co-create content, without the need for a Wi-Fi connection or cell signal.
- Toss it in your bag, worry-free: Constructed with Corning’s Gorilla® Glass 3, this phone is as beautiful as it is tough, and can withstand the daily bump and grind.
- Take care of your health and well-being with S Health: A number of built-in sensors monitor users’ health, surroundings and more. You can track and manage your health with the S-Health system’s apps such as food diary, exercise diary and sleep monitor.
ChrisD.ca is Winnipeg's only independent digital news outlet, producing reliable journalism and localized content since 2007. As we grow as a company, so do our expenses into creating the news, sports and entertainment coverage you've come to expect from us. We ask that if you enjoyed reading this article that you consider making a small donation towards our efforts. It would be greatly appreciated in helping us reinvest to expand our reach and hire additional freelance reporters and photographers. Thank you!