Winnipeg’s spray pads will now be open for 11 hours a day thanks to a heat wave currently gripping the city.
Spray pads will now open at 10 a.m. every day and stay open until 9 p.m. until further notice.
- Central Park Spray Pad — 400 Cumberland Avenue
- Fort Rouge Spray Pad — 295 River Avenue
- Lindenwoods Spray Pad — 414 Lindenwoods Drive West
- Provencher Park Spray Pad — 620 rue Langevin
- River East Spray Pad — 1400 Rothesay Street
- River Heights Spray Pad — 1370 Grosvenor Avenue
- St. James Assiniboia Centennial Pool Spray Pad — 644 Parkdale Street
- St. Norbert Spray Pad –- 3450 Pembina Highway
- Shaughnessy Spray Pad — 75 Tyndall Avenue
- Transcona Centennial Spray Pad — 1101 Wabasha Street
- Vimy Ridge Memorial Park Spray Pad — 821 Preston Avenue
- Westdale Spray Pad — 550 Dale Boulevard