By David Klassen
Manitoba health officials have released a list of locations relating to the two latest measles cases reported on Thursday.
People who were at the following locations should be aware of the possibility of exposure to the virus:
Hair Do Zoo, 845 Dakota St., Winnipeg, on the following dates and times:
– April 11 between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m.
– April 12 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
– April 14 between 9 a.m. and 4:15 p.m.
- A bull-riding event at MTS Centre on April 12 between 6:30 and 10:30 p.m.
- Sobeys, 1500 Dakota St. on April 13 from noon to 5 p.m.
- Shoppers Drug Mart, 785 Dakota St. on April 14 between 8:30 a.m. and 8:45 a.m.
- The UPS Store, 845 Dakota St. on April 14 between 1 p.m. and 2 p.m.
Those who visited these locations and think they might have measles or have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with measles should phone their health-care provider or Health Links-Info Santé at (204) 788-8200 or 1-888-315-9257 for more information.