After you’re done voting in today’s civic election, why not grab a flu shot on the way home?
The Winnipeg Regional Health Authority is opening public influenza vaccine clinics at 12 sites across the city.
Besides the free clinics, the vaccine can be received from primary care/physician clinics, QuickCare clinics, WRHA staff influenza clinics, participating local pharmacies and some workplaces (check with your employer).
Where to get the shot:
- Assiniboine South — Charleswood United Church, 4820 Roblin Blvd.
- Downtown –Downtown Community Health and Social Services Centre, 755 Portage Ave.
- Churchill — Primary Care Clinic, Churchill Health Centre
- Fort Garry — Southlands Community Church, 85 Keslar Rd.
- Inkster Access Nor’West — 785 Keewatin Street
- Point Douglas — North End Wellness Centre, 363 McGregor St.
- River East — McIvor Avenue Mennonite Brethren Church, 200 McIvor Ave.
- River Heights — Crescentwood Community Centre, 1170 Corydon Ave.
- Seven Oaks — Seven Oaks Community Health and Social Services Centre, Unit 3 – 1050 Leila Ave.
- St. Boniface — Notre Dame Recreational Centre, 271 Avenue de la Cathedrale
- St. James — St. Paul the Apostle Church, 2400 Portage Ave.
- St. Vital — Dakota Community Centre, 1188 Dakota St.
- Transcona –Canad Inns – Club Regent, 1415 Regent Ave. W.
Clinics will operate from October 22-25. For clinic hours or for more information, visit wrha.mb.ca or call (204) 956-SHOT (7468).