Three people are facing a hefty lift of charges after Winnipeg police raided a Fort Garry home and seized dozens of drugs.
Police executed a search warrant in the first 100 block of Riverside Drive on Tuesday after beginning a drug trafficking investigation in July.
- 50 x 20mg Rabepazole Sodium
- 25 x 1mg Respiridone
- 15 x 20mg Citalopram Hydrobromide
*The above medications stolen were from a residence in the 100 block of Smithfield Avenue.
- 60 x 300mg Gabapentin
- 6 x 24mg Hydromorph Contin
- 1x 12mg Hydromorph Contin
- 1.24 grams of Fentanyl
- 9 x 1mg Clonazepam
- 7 x 2mg Clonazepam
- Five different varieties of unknown pills, 72 pills in total – possibly Dilaudid, also known as Hydromorphone, an abused and trafficked opioid pain killer.
- 2 rocks (.19 grams) crack cocaine
- 9.3 grams of Psilocybin mushrooms
- 1.5 grams methamphetamine
- Drug paraphernalia
Scott George Paterson, 37, a 38-year-old woman and a 54-year-old man, all from Winnipeg, were arrested and charged. Paterson remains in custody, while the other two suspects were released on promises to appear.