A five-month long investigation into the trafficking of methamphetamine in southeast Manitoba has ended with the arrest of 11 people.
RCMP began Project Doorman in July and searched residences in Altona, Morris and Steinbach.
Police seized an undisclosed amount of meth from the homes as a result. The last search warrant was executed on Thursday.
“Drug use and trafficking have become an increasing concern for law enforcement throughout the southeastern part of Manitoba,” RCMP said in a release.
- Stephen Briggs, 52, of Altona
- Keira Ball, 42, of Altona
- Rachel Jacques, 32, of Emerson
- Cornelius Thiessen, 50, of Winkler
- Tami Renz, 33, of Steinbach
- Frank Hargreaves, 41, of Steinbach
- Kelly Remier, 23, of Steinbach
- Timothy Jacques, 34, of Richer
- Tyler Myska, 23, of Steinbach
- Jordan Friesen, 20, of Steinbach
- Jordon Demare, 28, of Morris
Eight of the suspects have been released, while Ball, Friesen and Demare, remain in custody.