Undeclared egg has prompted a nationwide recall of Tasty brand seafood products.
TFI Foods Ltd. is recalling five of their items as they contain egg, which was not declared on the consumer label. People with an allergy to egg should not consume the recalled products described below.
- Cuttlefish and Fish Ball (180 g), UPC: 8 21964 02030 5
- Fish Ball (180 g), UPC: 8 21964 02028 2
- Fish and Tofu Fish Cake (180 g), UPC: 8 21964 02034 3
- Fried Fish Ball (180 g), UPC: 8 21964 02033 6
- Shrimp Flavoured Ball (180 g), UPC: 8 21964 02029 9
People with an allergy to egg may have a serious or life-threatening reaction.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency says recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the store where they were purchased.