Manitoba’s updated 2016 highway map is out and includes a number of new additions.
The province says one of the main changes is the inclusion of PTH 190 through CentrePort Canada.
Also added is PTH 110 near Brandon, new town and city boundaries, and parks.
Other changes include:
• listing PR 483 as paved to Pelican Rapids,
• listing PR 340 as paved south of Shilo,
• adding Chitek Lake Provincial Park,
• changing Morden from Town to City,
• removing or renaming several rail lines, and
• updating winter roads to current alignment.
The map will be available at Travel Manitoba and other designated locations, or online.