Louis Riel Day is Monday, February 19, meaning most Manitobans have the day off for the statutory holiday. As a result, some services are operating on a reduced schedule and/or will be closed.
Outlet Collection — 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
St. Vital Centre — 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Polo Park — 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Kildonan Place — 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Most Winnipeg Liquor Mart locations will be open on Monday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., except for Cityplace, which will be closed. For specific hours, see liquormarts.ca/hours.
City of Winnipeg
- All civic offices are closed on Monday.
- Garbage/recycing collection continues as normal.
- Winnipeg Transit will be operating on a Sunday schedule.
- All Leisure Centres will be closed on Monday.
- All City of Winnipeg indoor swimming pools will be closed on Monday, February 19, with the exception of Pan Am Pool and the Cindy Klassen Recreation Complex. Pan Am Pool will be open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and the Cindy Klassen Recreation Complex will be open from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m
- All Winnipeg Public Libraries and the Winnipeg Parking Authority will be closed on Monday.
- Cemetery grounds at Brookside, St. Vital and Transcona Cemeteries will be open for visitation from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Monday.
- Cemetery offices will be closed on Monday, February 19.