Manitoba has designated seven new Star Attractions to support through a range of marketing materials meant to boost visits to each destination.
The Star Attractions program has 63 tourist attractions under its belt and helps visitors navigate their whereabouts through highway directional signage.
Travel Manitoba supports the efforts by highlighting such attractions in its annual Inspiration Guide, online and in various marketing programs.
The newly designated Star Attractions include:
• Island Park, Portage La Prairie
• Living Prairie Museum, Winnipeg
• Flin Flon Station Museum, Flin Flon
• Farmery Estate Brewery, Neepawa
• Falcon Ridge Ski Slopes, Falcon Beach
• Sand Hills Casino, Carberry
• Manitoba Sports Hall of Fame, Winnipeg
A list of all Star Attractions is available by visiting TravelManitoba.com.