Watch your mailbox, property owners.
The City of Winnipeg mailed 231,000 property tax bills to home and business owners Friday.
The deadline to pay up is Friday, June 29, 2018, says the City.
There are several different ways to pay, including:
- Tax Installment Payment Plan (TIPP)
- In-person at your financial institution
- Telephone or internet banking (please allow 3-5 days for your financial institution to process your payment)
- By courier
- In person at the Susan A Thompson Building, City Hall, 510 Main St., Assessment & Taxation, Main Floor, 457 Main St. or Bilingual Service Centre, 170 Goulet St.
- After hours drop off at 510 Main St. mail drop box at the James Avenue entrance, nearest to King Street
Want to pay with plastic? Find out how to do that here (although be warned, a fee is charged for this service.)
Have questions about your bill? Call 311.