Local bands will get their chance to shine this season at seven Winnipeg Blue Bombers‘ home games.
Through a partnership with POP Entertainment & Management, the football club will have homegrown bands on the Blue & Gold Stage in the tailgate area and at halftime.
“After last season’s overwhelmingly positive feedback to halftime concerts, we wanted to further celebrate the incredible musical talent we have here in our city and give fans an unparalleled game day experience,” said Wade Miller, Winnipeg Blue Bombers president and CEO.
Tailgate shows will begin June 14 with the St. Beach Boys, and the first halftime show will be on July 7 with Attica Riots.
- June 14 – St. Beach Boys (Tailgate only)
- July 7 – Attica Riots
- July 27 – Bright Righteous
- September 8 – Kendra Kay
- September 21 – School of Rock(Tailgate only)
- October 13 – The Proud Sons
- October 26 – Jérémie & the Delicious Hounds