Kitchen Fire in West End Sends One Person to Hospital

Kitchen Fire in West End Sends One Person to Hospital

Firetrucks
(UFFW 867 / FILE)

A kitchen fire early Tuesday in Winnipeg’s West End sent one person to hospital in critical condition.

Emergency crews arrived on scene to a single-family home in the 900 block of Ashburn Street at around 2:15 a.m.

One person was able to safely escape, but another was located inside by firefighters upon their arrival. No other injuries were reported.

The fire was contained by around 2:40 a.m.

Officials say it appears to be accidental in nature and originated in the kitchen. No damage estimates are available.



32 Shares

Trending Videos

Comments

comments

logo