WINNIPEG — The city will begin plowing residential streets Sunday night after two recent accumulations of snow earlier this week.
The residential parking ban will go into effect February 10 at 7 p.m.
Plows will first tackle streets in snow zones E, J, L, M, O, S and V.
The declared parking ban, which extends the annual snow route parking ban by two hours (midnight to 7 a.m. rather than 2 a.m. to 7 a.m.) will end Saturday morning at 7 a.m. The annual snow route parking ban will remain in effect as scheduled until March 1.
Residential Parking Ban Schedule
- Sunday, February 10, 2019 from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. Monday, February 11, 2019
E, J, L, M, O, S, V
- Monday, February 11, 2019 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday, February 11, 2019
A, F, H, K, N, R, U
- Monday, February 11, 2019 from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. Tuesday, February 12, 2019
B, G, I, P, Q, T
- Tuesday, February 12, 2019 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday, February 12, 2019
- Tuesday, February 12, 2019 from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. Wednesday, February 13, 2019
Vehicles parked in violation of the residential parking ban may receive a $150 ticket ($112.50 if paid early), and may be towed to a nearby street that is not scheduled to be plowed, or has already been cleared. Residents can look up their snow zone by visiting the city’s website.