Space Heater Blamed in McPhillips Street House Fire

Space Heater Blamed in McPhillips Street House Fire

FireThe unsafe use of a portable space heater is being blamed for a fire in a two-storey house in the 700 block of McPhillips Street Tuesday morning.

Emergency crews were called to the scene just before 3 a.m. and found all occupants had safely evacuated.

Crews quickly extinguished the fire, which was contained to one area of the house. The people living inside were able to return to their home for the night.

No injuries were reported and no damage estimate is available.

— Staff

Advertisements
58 Shares

Trending Videos

Comments

comments

logo