Three people remain in hospital after a fire on Tuesday night in Shamattawa First Nation.
Emergency crews responded to a house fully engulfed in flames on Bear Avenue at around 11:15 p.m.
All three people inside managed to get out of the residence. An 88-year-old woman, 44-year-old woman and 63-year-old man were taken to the local nursing station and then to hospital, where they remain.
RCMP say the fire doesn’t appear to be suspicious. Police and the Office of the Fire Commissioner continue to investigate.