Winnipeg police have made a large-scale drug bust worth more than $500,000.
Officers executed a search warrant January 31 at a home on Leisure Bay and a storage locker on Lowson Crescent.
- Approximately $30,000 Canadian Currency
- Score sheets, scales and packaging material
- Three rounds of .22 cal. Ammunition
- 1-ounce cocaine, street value $2,000.
- ½ ounce methamphetamine, street value $400.
The storage locker turned up one kilogram of fentanyl valued at $400,000, one kilogram of methamphetamine valued at $100,000 and 20 ounces of powder cocaine worth $40,000.
Stephen Kenneth Johnston of Winnipeg, 37, faces multiple drug-related charges, as well as firearms offences. He was arrested with $630 cash, an ASP baton and a knife in his possession.
Jennifer Ashley Berg of Winnipeg, 28, faces multiple drug-related charges, as well as possession of a firearm.
Both people remain in custody at the Winnipeg Remand Centre.