WINNIPEG — The province is injecting up to $500,000 into completing more trails in Manitoba parks.
- South Whiteshell Trail
- South Whiteshell Trail – Penniac Bay
- Cabin Lake Creek Pedestrian Bridge
- Centennial Trail – Hansons Creek Bridge Phase 2
- North Whiteshell emergency repair washout
- Spruce Woods Provincial Park
“We are very grateful to the Province of Manitoba for its long-standing support of our provincial trail network,” said Erik Dickson, president, Trails Manitoba.
“This funding will help improve safety and accessibility in several beloved trails in our beautiful provincial parks as well as promotes sustainability in the adaptive re-use of two pedestrian bridges from Kings Park in Winnipeg.”