WINNIPEG — Manitoba reported 110 new cases of COVID-19 (coronavirus) on Thursday, bringing the provincial total to 29,968.
Two additional deaths were also announced:
• A woman in her 90s from the Winnipeg health region, linked to the outbreak at Southeast Personal Care Home
Health officials say there are 3,340 active cases, 25,791 people have recovered, and 195 people are in the hospital with active COVID-19 cases, including 20 in the intensive care unit. The death toll in the province is 837.
Thursday’s cases include:
• 33 cases in Interlake–Eastern health region
• 7 cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• 5 cases in the Southern Health region
• 26 cases in the Winnipeg health region
Laboratory testing numbers show 2,183 tests were completed yesterday, bringing the total number of lab tests completed since early February 2020 to 484,302.
Further information on COVID-19 can be found at Manitoba.ca/covid19.