WINNIPEG — Manitoba reported 98 new cases of COVID-19 (coronavirus) on Tuesday, bringing the provincial total to 33,511.
One additional death was reported:
• A woman in her 80s from the Winnipeg Health Region
Health officials say there are 1,247 active cases, 31,335 people have recovered, and 63 people are in the hospital with active COVID-19 cases, including 11 in the intensive care unit. The death toll in the province is 929.
Tuesday’s cases include:
• 31 cases in the Northern health region
• 4 cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region
• 3 cases in the Southern Health region
• 57 cases in the Winnipeg health region
Laboratory testing numbers show 1,575 tests were completed yesterday, bringing the total number of lab tests completed since early February 2020 to 566,327.
Further information on COVID-19 can be found at Manitoba.ca/covid19.