WINNIPEG — Manitoba reported 211 new cases of COVID-19 (coronavirus) on Tuesday, bringing the provincial total to 36,470.
One additional death was also reported:
• A woman in her 90s from Prairie Mountain Health region, linked to the outbreak at Russell Health Centre
Health officials say there are 1,783 active cases, 33,727 people have recovered, and 66 people are in the hospital with active COVID-19 cases, including 18 in the intensive care unit. The death toll in the province is 960.
Tuesday’s cases include:
• 25 cases in the Northern health region
• 27 cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region
• 7 cases in the Southern Health region
• 138 cases in the Winnipeg health region
2,194 laboratory tests were completed yesterday, bringing the total number of lab tests completed since early February 2020 to 627,113.
Further information on COVID-19 can be found at Manitoba.ca/covid19.