WINNIPEG — Manitoba reported 329 new cases of COVID-19 (coronavirus) on Tuesday, bringing the provincial total to 42,779.
Health officials say there are 3,837 active cases, 37,945 people have recovered, and 154 people are in the hospital with active COVID-19 cases, including 48 in the intensive care unit. The death toll in the province is 997.
Tuesday’s cases include:
• 24 cases in the Interlake–Eastern health region
• 8 cases in the Northern health region
• 34 cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region
• 28 cases in the Southern Health region
• 235 cases in the Winnipeg health region
2,920 laboratory tests were completed yesterday, bringing the total number of lab tests completed since early February 2020 to 701,643.
Further information on COVID-19 can be found at Manitoba.ca/covid19.