WINNIPEG — Manitoba reported 23 new cases of COVID-19 (coronavirus) on Tuesday, bringing the provincial total to 57,476.
No additional deaths were reported.
Health officials say there are 498 active cases, 55,806 people have recovered, and 27 people are in the hospital with active COVID-19 cases, including 10 in the intensive care unit. The death toll in the province is 1,172.
Tuesday’s cases include:
• 4 new cases in the Interlake–Eastern health region
• 2 new cases in the Northern health region
• 2 new cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region
• 6 new cases in the Southern Health region
• 9 new cases in the Winnipeg health region
1,070 laboratory tests were completed yesterday, bringing the total number of lab tests completed since early February 2020 to 868,098.
Further information on COVID-19 can be found at Manitoba.ca/covid19.