WINNIPEG — The Forks wants you to ring in 2024 with a flurry of activities at the popular tourist destination.
To usher in the New Year, visitors can expect a day of brunch, performances, yoga, games, crafts and outdoor fun on January 1.
“For those who have made it their resolution to have more fun, food, culture, and winter activities in 2024, New Year’s Day at The Forks will be the place to be,” said Sara Stasiuk, CEO of The Forks North Portage.
“We know people love spending time here with friends and family, so we’ve got a great lineup of activities to make the first day of the new year extra special.”
Planned activities include:
- Folklorama performances
- Games and crafts in the EQ3 Lounge
- Health and wellness classes with Adrienne Shum and fellow instructors
- Manitoba music performances
- Learn to Winter programming from Winnipeg Trails
- Family activities including speakers and workshops
- Synonym and Tallest Poppy Drag Brunch
The day’s events, entertainment, and activities will run from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. both indoors and outdoors throughout The Forks site.