Snow-clearing crews will begin plowing residential streets on Saturday evening.
Starting at 7 p.m., the residential parking ban will be in place as plows target snow zones D, F, H, M, N, R and U.
The declared snow route parking ban remains in effect at midnight until 7 a.m. daily.
Citizens are urged to know their snow zone letter to avoid receiving a ticket or having their vehicle towed. Visit knowyourzone.winnipeg.ca or contact 311.
Residential parking ban schedule
- Saturday, December 19 from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. Sunday, December 20
Zones D, F, H, M, N, R, U
- Sunday, December 20 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday, December 20
Zones E, I, K, O, Q, T
- Sunday, December 20 from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. Monday December 21
Zones B, G, J, L, P, S, V
- Monday December 21 from 7: a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday, December 21
- Monday, December 21 from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. Tuesday, December 22