WINNIPEG — Manitoba reported 63 new cases of COVID-19 (coronavirus) on Monday, bringing the provincial total to 32,288.
One additional death was also announced:
• A woman in her 80s from the Northern health region
Dr. Brent Roussin, chief provincial public health officer, says there are 1,145 active cases, 30,236 people have recovered, and 54 people are in the hospital with active COVID-19 cases, including 10 in the intensive care unit. The death toll in the province is 907.
Monday’s cases include:
• 36 cases in the Northern health region
• 0 cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region
• 2 cases in the Southern Health region
• 25 cases in the Winnipeg health region
Laboratory testing numbers show 1,390 tests were completed yesterday, bringing the total number of lab tests completed since early February 2020 to 538,759.
Watch Monday’s media briefing:
Further information on COVID-19 can be found at Manitoba.ca/covid19.